How Good It Is
Quantity in Basket:None
$15.98 and in stock, order today!
|Tell your friends about How Good It Is!|
Download How Good It Is high quality 320 kbps album
Length: 64:42:00 Price: $9.98
01. The Seven Chakras - 41:31 - Price: $8.10
02. Hime Mah Tov - 11:26 - Price: $2.60
03. Daily Dose of Vitamin Gong - 11:44 - Price: $2.60
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
There are no reviews
Refresh, rejuvenate, and energize your body, mind, spirit with these powerfully relaxing gongbath meditations.
2. Hine Mah Tov (11:26) I start with a brief chant in Hebrew: (transliterated: “Hine(y) mah tov u’ma-nayim, Shevet a-chim gam ya-chad”), which is translated “How good and how pleasant it is for brothers [and sisters] to dwell together in unity.” These words are the first verse of Psalm 133. I have three older brothers and we love to sing this whenever we all get together. Gongs used: Mr. Charlie, Sylvia, Al Tira, and Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh.
3. [Get Your Daily Dose of] Vitamin G[ong] (11:46) This meditation gets its name from a (more-or-less) daily practice that my wife, Ellen, and I have. We love to start each day together with a few minutes of breathing, meditation, and prayer. Then I play the gong for about 10 minutes while Ellen enjoys. We call that our “daily dose of Vitamin G” and it really gets our day going with a positive vibe! This piece and Hine Mah Tov are brief but effective gong meditations that you can use to “get your daily dose” if you only have 10 minutes or so for a gong meditation. Gongs used: Mr. Charlie, Sylvia, Al Tira, and Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh.
Produced and arranged by Jere Friedman ~ Gong2Heaven Productions
Recorded and mixed by: Jeff Merkel ~ Om Audio
Mastered by: Liv Singh Khalsa ~ Invincible Recording Studio
Photos by Joanne West ~ J. West Photography www.jwestphotography.com
Liner notes and design ~ Jere Friedman and Liv Singh Khalsa