Joy Joy Joy
Quantity in Basket:None
$12.98 and in stock, order today!
|Tell your friends about Joy Joy Joy!|
Download Joy Joy Joy high quality 320 kbps album
Length: 49:55:00 Price: $11.98
01. Carol Of The Bells - 3:29 - Price: $1.29
02. The Truth From Above - 2:19 - Price: $1.29
03. La Jeamber - 2:49 - Price: $1.29
04. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear - 3:15 - Price: $1.29
05. Joy To The World - 3:00 - Price: $1.29
06. Carol Of The Birds - 1:59 - Price: $1.29
07. Jesus' Lullaby - 2:54 - Price: $1.29
08. The Fifers - 3:12 - Price: $1.29
09. Abbots Bromley Horn Dance Tune - 2:49 - Price: $1.29
10. Master's In The Hall/Morrison's Jig - 2:16 - Price: $1.29
11. Here We Com A-Wassailing - 1:17 - Price: $1.29
12. Planxty Safaigh - 2:12 - Price: $1.29
13. Personent Hodie - 3:21 - Price: $1.29
14. What Child Is This - 3:19 - Price: $1.29
15. Echo Carol - 1:37 - Price: $1.29
16. Bianco Fiori/White Flowers - 2:03 - Price: $1.29
17. Tidings - 3:26 - Price: $1.29
18. O Holy Night - 4:40 - Price: $1.29
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
There are no reviews
Kim Robertson's repertoire includes timeless Celtic melodies, classical, Renaissance and medieval works, and original compositions which, since the release of her 1991 album, Angels in Disguise, also feature her beautiful lyrics and vocals.
Born and raised in Wisconsin, Kim Robertson began studying piano at age eight, continuing on into college as a piano major. I was in Kim Robertson's senior year of high school that Kim first began to learn the pedal or orchestral harp. "I was never a very good pedal harp student since I was not interested in a symphonic career. I found it fascinating only as a sideline."
Kim Robertsons introduction to improvisation early on by a jazz pianist enlarged her musical vision, freeing her from the need for written music. This freedom influenced both her piano and classical harp training, building trust in her own creative instincts and allowing many future innovations in her style.
In the mid-70's, Kim Robertson discovered the Celtic harp. This quickly evolved into a profound love for the instrument and set her upon the original path of exploration for which she is renowned. In 1979, she moved to the California coast where she was approached by Invincible Music.
The first recording session turned into her debut recording Wind Shadows with producer Liv Singh Khalsa, a rich blend of old Irish melodies and original compositions whose success projected Kim Robertson onto the vanguard of the new acoustic scene.
Kim Robertson's love affair with Celtic music has blossomed into a highly visible performing, recording, and teaching career. Her work encompasses 18 recording projects including Tender Shepherd, Love Song to a Planet, and her 1993 appearance on the Sugo harp anthology Harvest Moon. Kim Robertson has published nine volumes of harp arrangements and two instructional videos and pursues an international itinerary of concerts, workshops, and retreats. Through the prism of the Celtic harp, one of the world's oldest and most loved instruments, Kim Robertson has found and focused her artistic vision to create an intimate and universal chamber music of the heart.
People who purchased Joy Joy Joy also bought:
Wild Iris $12.98
Peace of Mind $12.98
The Complete 5 CDs Christmas Collection: On Sale! $49.95
Love Song to a Planet $12.98
Invincible Yoga and Meditation Sampler $12.98
Celtic Christmas 2 $12.98
Heal My World $12.98
Let There be Peace free music download $0.00
Interlude Fantasy free music download $0.00
Wind Chants free music download $0.00
Enchantment Yoga Video $0.00