- Invokes the protective energy of the universe.
- The focus of this mantra is to help remove blocks when you get stuck and help get you moving.
- Give your worries to Guru Ram Das and let him take them to God.
- This mantra is used to remove fear, anxiety and phobias.
- Deva means shining god, Nandana means joy.
- The mantra takes thought and reverses it to come out positive.
- Besides helping cleanse the subconscious mind, it balances the hemispheres of the brain, bringing compassion and patience to the one who meditates on it.
- The Ancients said this chant has the power to make the Creator serve you.
- Sing: Oh Mother, Lord, Existence, Awareness, Bliss Absolute, Eternally.
- Tantric mantras used for stimulating chakras.
- Opens the heart chakra.
- It fixes the identity into its true reality.
- This mantra is said to cut through your karma and erase negativity.
- If you wanna play the game of love; First put your head on your palm; If you set foot on this path Donít hesitate to give your head.
- I bow to the Mother. Hail to the/Golden Mother.
- To help us remember the blessings of the creator.
- Divine being, have mercy on me. Come, reside in my heart.
- Provides the space to utilize creativity within our environment.
- This mantra is to make the impossible, Possible.
- Non-circumstantial truth residing in ecstacy.
- Develops inner peace within.
- This mantra is one of the Aquarian Sadhana mantras.
- Awakens intuition.
- One of the mantras used in the Aquarian Sadhana.