The Miracle of Christmas is a South American Christmas celebration by Juno Award winning Ancient Cultures, featuring the Vancouver Chamber Choir. This Album is an extraordinary collection of Christmas classics performed with a variety of acoustic instruments including quena, zampona, shakuhachi flute, Spanish guitar and percussion. The Vancouver Chamber Choir under the masterful direction of Jon Washburn is one of the finest ensembles in the country. The Miracle of Christmas is a radiant expression of festive celebration you will want in your holiday collection.
Purchase high quality 320 kbps album download
The Miracle of Christmas
Length: 49:55:00 (320kbs) Price: $11.98
Purchase individual Songs
1. We Three Kings - 2:47 - Price: $1.29
2. Deck The Hall_Christmas Bells In Summer - 2:35 - Price: $1.29
3. Angels We Have Heard On High - 2:35 - Price: $1.29
4. Reyes Morenos - 2:32 - Price: $1.29
5. O Holy Night - 5:07 - Price: $1.29
6. What Child Is This - 2:45 - Price: $1.29
7. Patapan - 3:10 - Price: $1.29
8. Bolivian Carol - 3:09 - Price: $1.29
9. Ring Christmas Bells - 2:56 - Price: $1.29
10. A La Nanita Nana - 4:19 - Price: $1.29
11. Loes Reyes De Oriente - 2:04 - Price: $1.29
12. Nino Lindol - 3:15 - Price: $1.29
13. Away In A Manger - 2:38 - Price: $1.29
14. Pascua Linda - 3:30 - Price: $1.29
15. The Huron Carol - 2:48 - Price: $1.29
16. Silent Night - 2:57 - Price: $1.29
4.67/5 Stars out of 3 Reviews
joanna marasco | May 19th, 2017
These melodies are hauntingly lucid, melodic and complex. the best I have heard in many years. what luck, to come across this gem. two words: bravo, bravo
Ahnna | February 12th, 2016
This is our new favorite Christmas album (and we have a large library of Christmas music!). It is warm, spirited, and a joy to listen to over and over. Great music.
Y Young. Anacortes (Washington) | August 9th, 2012
I heard this C.D many years ago. I loved it and used many times during the Christmas season to my Spanish class. The music is great. Songs we know played with South American instruments and the Vancouver Chamber Choirs. I had to order a new one because overplaying the old CD almost wore out. I recommend it.
Ancient Cultures, based in Vancouver, is composed of a mixed group of musicians. Alberto San Martin, Carlos Cortes, and Angel Araos come from Chile, but their musical roots are in jazz, folk, and classical music respectively. Fito Garcia comes from Guatemala and arranges and plays salsa music. Edward Henderson is from Vancouver Island where he grew up playing folk and classical music. Carlos Galindo Leal is from Mexico and has many years experience playing Spanish and Latin American music. Their debut album, Acoustic Mirage/Espejismo Acustico, combines their musical backgrounds into a deft, understated, weave of Latin American music. It is a beautiful, introspective offering. By their second album, El Camino Real, the group achieves full maturity. Awarded a Juno in 1994 as "Best World Beat Recording," the album displays more creative energy and a clearer sense of direction. This is a fine, sure album that should be on playlist of anyone who loves Latin American music. And for those who like Christmas albums with a twist, The Miracle of Christmas, which features the Vancouver Chamber Choir along with the Latin American folk instruments, is an album that is irresistible.